Cheat’s chicken and avocado tostadas recipe
The ingredient of Cheat’s chicken and avocado tostadas recipe
- 2 avocadoes, mashed
- 1 lime, halved
- 4 mini flour tortillas
- 2 cooked chicken breast fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smokey chipotle seasoning blend
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- half of small red onion
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Cheat’s chicken and avocado tostadas recipe
- Preheat a chargrill pan and a non-stick frying pan both on medium-high.
- Meanwhile, mash your avocado in a bowl. Add a squeeze of lime juice and stir to combine. Season.
- Cook the tortillas on the chargrill for 30 seconds every aspect to warm via. Transfer to a serving platter.
- Shred the fowl and add to the frying pan with the oil and seasoning blend. Cook, tossing, for 2 minutes or till heated through.
- While the bird and tortillas are cooking, coarsely chop the tomatoes and finely chop onion and location in a bowl. Squeeze over the closing lime juice and season.
- Spread the avocado over the tortillas, pinnacle with the fowl aggregate, tomato salsa and coriander.
Nutritions of Cheat’s chicken and avocado tostadas recipefatContent: