Mac n cheese zucchini slice recipe
The ingredient of Mac n cheese zucchini slice recipe
- 1 cup dried macaroni pasta
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- three teaspoons sparkling thyme leaves
- 125g middle bacon rashers, trimmed, chopped
- 2 zucchini, coarsely grated
- 200g orange candy potato, unpeeled, coarsely grated
- 1/three cup self-raising flour
- four eggs, lightly crushed
- 1/2 cup grated mild tasty cheese
The instruction how to make Mac n cheese zucchini slice recipe
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-pressured. Grease a 6cm-deep, 20cm (base) square cake pan. Line base and aspects with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above edges on all sides.
- Cook pasta following packet instructions, till soft. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium frying pan over medium-high warmness. Add onion, garlic, thyme and bacon. Cook, stirring, for five mins or till onion softens. Add zucchini and sweet potato. Cook, stirring, for five mins or until candy potato softens. Transfer to a massive bowl.
- Add pasta, flour, eggs and half of the cheese to vegetable mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Pour aggregate into organized pan. Sprinkle with closing cheese. Bake for 30 to 35 mins or till golden and company. Cool in pan. Serve.
Nutritions of Mac n cheese zucchini slice recipefatContent: 124.997 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 7.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 78 milligrams cholesterol