Keto chicken coconut curry with broccoli rice recipe
The ingredient of Keto chicken coconut curry with broccoli rice recipe
- 2 tablespoons macadamia oil
- 600g chook thigh fillets, cut into 3cm portions
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely grated sparkling ginger
- 2 long pink chillies, finely chopped, plus more sliced to serve
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons brown mustard seeds
- 2 teaspoons floor cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 400ml can coconut cream
- 500g broccoli, chopped
- Lime juice, to flavor
- Fish sauce, to flavor
- 100g baby spinach leaves
The instruction how to make Keto chicken coconut curry with broccoli rice recipe
- Heat half the oil in a large saucepan or wok over excessive heat. Add half of the chook and cook, stirring every now and then, for 2-3 mins or till browned. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the last chook.
- Add the ultimate oil and the onion to the pan. Cook stirring, for 3-four mins or till softened. Add the garlic, ginger, chilli, turmeric, mustard seeds, cumin and coriander. Cook, stirring, for two minutes or till fragrant. Add the coconut cream and the bird. Bring to the boil. Partially cowl and reduce warmth to low. Simmer for 20 mins or till the chicken is gentle.
- Meanwhile, technique the broccoli, in batches if vital, in a meals processor till finely chopped and reminiscent of rice. Transfer the broccoli to a big microwave-secure bowl. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 2-three mins or until simply tender.
- Remove curry from heat and season with lime juice and fish sauce, to taste. Sprinkle with the spinach and further chilli and serve with the broccoli rice.
Nutritions of Keto chicken coconut curry with broccoli rice recipefatContent: 684.496 calories
saturatedFatContent: 57 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 27 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein