Pumpkin, fetta and spinach fritters with dill yoghurt recipe
The ingredient of Pumpkin, fetta and spinach fritters with dill yoghurt recipe
- 1 cup (280g) Greek-style yoghurt
- half of cup coarsely chopped dill
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, beaten
- 2 big zucchini, coarsely grated (approximately 2u00bd cups)
- 1 cup (150g) coarsely grated Kent pumpkin
- 1 cup (50g) shredded toddler spinach
- 200g Australian fetta, crumbled
- three tsp floor cumin
- 2 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs, lightly whisked
- 2/three cup (100g) self-elevating flour
- Olive oil, to shallow-fry
- 200g Perino tomatoes, halved
- Mixed salad leaves (which includes watercress and radicchio), to serve
The instruction how to make Pumpkin, fetta and spinach fritters with dill yoghurt recipe
- Combine u00be cup (210g) yoghurt and 2 tbs of the dill with lemon juice and garlic in a small jug. Cover with plastic wrap. Place inside the refrigerator to relax.
- Place zucchini in a colander. Use your fingers to squeeze out extra moisture from zucchini. Transfer to a bowl. Stir inside the pumpkin, spinach, fetta, cumin, egg, ultimate yoghurt and last dill. Season. Stir in flour till just mixed.
- Divide the pumpkin combination into 12 identical quantities. Add enough oil to a huge frying pan to return 1cm up side of pan. Heat over medium-high heat. Place 4 quantities of pumpkin aggregate into the pan and flatten barely. Cook for two minutes each aspect or till golden brown and cooked via. Transfer to a plate covered with paper towel and cover to keep warm. Repeat, in 2 more batches, with the remaining pumpkin mixture.
- Arrange the fritters on a serving platter with the yoghurt combination, tomato and salad leaves.
Nutritions of Pumpkin, fetta and spinach fritters with dill yoghurt recipefatContent: 524.127 calories
saturatedFatContent: 32 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 34 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 15 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 21 grams protein