Vegetable tray bake with poached egg recipe
The ingredient of Vegetable tray bake with poached egg recipe
- 700g kent pumpkin, deseeded, reduce into thin wedges
- 1 eggplant, reduce into 1cm-thick portions
- 2 zucchini, cut into rounds
- 2 red capsicums, deseeded, cut into thin wedges
- 2 teaspoons sumac
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, finely chopped
- 1 long fresh red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons more virgin olive oil
- 4 eggs, poached, to serve
- Lemon halves, to serve
The instruction how to make Vegetable tray bake with poached egg recipe
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan pressured. Line 2 huge baking trays with baking paper.
- Place pumpkin, eggplant, zucchini and capsicum on prepared tray. Lightly spray with oil and sprinkle with 1 tsp sumac. Bake, swapping the trays midway via, for 30 minutes. Add the tomato to the tray and preserve to bake for 10-15 minutes or until the veggies are golden.
- Meanwhile, integrate avocado, chilli, lemon juice, oil and closing sumac. Season.
- Divide vegetables between plates. Top every with a poached egg and some avocado salsa. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Vegetable tray bake with poached egg recipefatContent: 280.825 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 15 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 12 grams protein
sodiumContent: 221 milligrams cholesterol