Brown rice salad with fried haloumi recipe
The ingredient of Brown rice salad with fried haloumi recipe
- 450g packet microwave brown rice
- half of purple onion
- 55g (1/3 cup) currants
- 1 lemon
- 260g packet pre-sliced haloumi
- 55g (half of cup) roasted hazelnuts
- half bunch fresh mint
- 150g bought chargrilled capsicum
- 100g child spinach leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
The instruction how to make Brown rice salad with fried haloumi recipe
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high warmness.
- Heat the rice following packet instructions.
- Use a mandolin to thinly slice the onion and place in a bowl. Squeeze over the lemon juice. Add the currants and stir to mix. Season. Set apart, stirring every so often, to pickle.
- Add the haloumi to the heated frying pan and cook for 1-2 minutes each aspect or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Coarsely chop the hazelnuts and region in a massive blending bowl bowl. Cut the capsicum into thin strips and upload to the bowl. Add the spinach. Coarsely chop the mint and add to the bowl.
- Add the rice and onion aggregate to the spinach mixture and toss to combine. Transfer to a serving platter and top with the haloumi. Drizzle with the oil.
Nutritions of Brown rice salad with fried haloumi recipefatContent: