The ingredient of After-dinner mints
- 375g NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Dark Choc Melts
- 2 half cups natural icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/four teaspoon peppermint essence
The instruction how to make After-dinner mints
- Grease a 6cm-deep, 20cm square cake pan.
- Line base and facets with baking paper, allowing a 3cm overhang on all facets.
- Place half of the melts in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high (100 in keeping with cent) for 1 to two minutes or till clean, stirring with a metallic spoon every 30 seconds.
- Pour chocolate over base of organized pan. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set.
- Sift icing sugar in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir in oil and milk to form a thick paste. Microwave on high for two to a few mins, or until smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in peppermint essence. Set apart for 2 minutes to cool barely. (If mixture is just too thick, add 1 tablespoon milk).
- Pour peppermint mixture over chocolate in pan, spreading with a spatula. Refrigerate for 15 mins or until just set.
- Place remaining chocolate in a microwave-secure bowl. Microwave on excessive for 1 to two minutes or until clean, stirring with a steel spoon every 30 seconds.
- Pour chocolate over peppermint layer.
- Refrigerate till set.
- Lift chocolate from pan and, using a warm knife, cut after-dinner mints into squares.
Nutritions of After-dinner mintsfatContent: