Sticky Japanese salmon tray bake with mirin recipe
The ingredient of Sticky Japanese salmon tray bake with mirin recipe
- 500g small sweet potatoes, reduce into wedges
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon clean lime juice
- 4 (approximately 600g) skinless salmon fillets
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, halved lengthways if thick
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed
- 200g punnet grape tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted, to serve
- Rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Sticky Japanese salmon tray bake with mirin recipe
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line a massive baking tray with baking paper. Arrange the sweet potato wedges at the prepared tray. Spray with oil and bake for half-hour or till soft.
- Meanwhile, integrate the mirin, maple syrup and soy sauce in a small saucepan over medium warmth. Bring to the boil and simmer for three-5 mins or until reduced by 1/2. Transfer to a heatproof bowl and set aside, stirring on occasion, until slightly cooled. Stir inside the lime juice.
- Move the candy potato to the edges of the tray and place the salmon inside the centre. Drizzle 1/three of the mirin aggregate over the salmon. Arrange the asparagus, broccolini and tomatoes around the salmon.
- Bake for 15 mins, drizzling salmon with remaining mirin aggregate each five minutes. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Serve with rice.
Nutritions of Sticky Japanese salmon tray bake with mirin recipefatContent: