Healthy hen and vegie stir-fry recipe
The ingredient of Healthy hen and vegie stir-fry recipe
- 100g dried vermicelli noodles
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced tamari
- 1 tablespoon sparkling lime juice
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 500g bird breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 crimson onion, cut into skinny wedges
- 1 large carrot, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 long fresh pink chilli, finely chopped
- 1 lemongrass stalk, white part simplest, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely grated clean ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 big red capsicum, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 200g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 250g zucchini noodles
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Healthy hen and vegie stir-fry recipe
- Place the noodles in a big heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and set apart to soak for 5 minutes or till soft. Drain.
- Combine the tamari, lime juice and sugar in a small bowl, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Set apart.
- Spray a huge wok with oil and heat over high warmness. Stir-fry the chicken, in 2 batches, for two-three minutes every batch or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Spray the wok with a touch more oil. Add the onion and carrot and stir-fry for two minutes. Add the chilli, lemongrass, ginger and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the capsicum, peas and a couple of tablespoons water and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the zucchini and vermicelli noodles and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or till the veggies are nearly soft.
- Add the sauce combination and the chook to the wok. Stir-fry for 1-2 mins or until heated thru. Serve topped with sparkling basil leaves.
Nutritions of Healthy hen and vegie stir-fry recipefatContent: 320.738 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 29.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 34.3 grams protein