Mexican pearl couscous and corn road salad recipe
The ingredient of Mexican pearl couscous and corn road salad recipe
- 250g pearl couscous
- 2 chorizo, sliced into rounds
- 2 corncobs, husks and silks eliminated
- 2 small capsicums, deseeded, reduce into thick strips
- 2 tablespoons chipotle mayonnaise, to serve
The instruction how to make Mexican pearl couscous and corn road salad recipe
- Prepare the couscous, following the packet guidelines.
- Preheat and lightly grease a chargrill pan or fish fry grill. Cook the chorizo for 1-2 mins every facet or until golden and gently charred. Transfer to a board.
- Cook the corn and capsicum for three-4 minutes every side or till smoky and lightly charred. Remove the corn from the cob.
- Combine the couscous, chorizo, corn and capsicum in a big bowl and divide amongst serving plates. Drizzle with dressing.
Nutritions of Mexican pearl couscous and corn road salad recipefatContent: 566.908 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 62 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 27 grams protein