Midweek roast dinner with garlic gravy
The ingredient of Midweek roast dinner with garlic gravy
- 4 (300g every) chicken marylands
- 4 medium desiree potatoes, thickly sliced
- 1 bunch child carrots, trimmed, peeled
- 2 small parsnips, peeled, halved
- 4 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 3 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 25g butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons undeniable flour
- 1 cup Massel bird fashion liquid stock
The instruction how to make Midweek roast dinner with garlic gravy
- Preheat oven to 2 hundredu00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Cut 2 deep slashes through the pores and skin and flesh of each chicken piece to the bone.
- Arrange potatoes, carrot, parsnip and garlic in a massive, heavy-based flameproof roasting pan. Top with fowl, then thyme. Drizzle with mixed melted butter and oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast, uncovered, for 40 to forty five minutes or till bird is cooked via and veggies are smooth.
- Transfer vegetables and chicken to a big plate. Cover. Place baking dish with pan juices over medium-excessive warmth. Squeeze garlic from skins and add to pan. Add flour. Cook, stirring, for two to 3 minutes or till aggregate bubbles and is well-browned. Gradually stir in stock. Cook, stirring, for 3 to four mins or until gravy boils and thickens. Strain gravy right into a gravy boat. Serve hen with roasted vegetables and gravy.
Nutritions of Midweek roast dinner with garlic gravyfatContent: 430.2 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 23 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 39 grams protein
sodiumContent: 167 milligrams cholesterol