Teriyaki salmon sushi bowl recipe
The ingredient of Teriyaki salmon sushi bowl recipe
- 1/four cup teriyaki marinade
- three teaspoons honey
- 1 garlic clove, overwhelmed
- 2cm piece sparkling ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 1 half tablespoons sesame oil
- 500g salmon fillets, pores and skin-on, cut into 3cm cubes
- 450g packet Uncle Bensu00ae Microwave Brown Rice
- 2 tablespoons whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, reduce into matchsticks
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 inexperienced onions, thinly sliced
- 1/four nori sheet, finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
The instruction how to make Teriyaki salmon sushi bowl recipe
- Combine teriyaki marinade, honey, garlic, ginger and 1/2 the oil in a big bowl. Transfer 1/2 the marinade combination to a small bowl and set aside. Add salmon to closing marinade, turning to coat.
- Heat final oil in a massive frying pan over medium-excessive warmth. Add salmon. Cook, turning, for three to 4 minutes, or until just cooked thru.
- Meanwhile, heat rice following packet instructions. Transfer to a huge bowl. Add reserved marinade. Toss lightly to mix. Combine mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place cucumber, carrot, avocado and onion in a bowl. Gently toss to mix. Spoon rice combination among serving bowls. Top with cucumber mixture and salmon. Dollop with mayonnaise combination. Sprinkle with nori and sesame seeds. Serve.
Nutritions of Teriyaki salmon sushi bowl recipefatContent: 718.673 calories
saturatedFatContent: 40.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 52.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 33.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 82 milligrams cholesterol