Soy-glazed roast lamb recipe
The ingredient of Soy-glazed roast lamb recipe
- 1/4 cup (60ml) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon mirin seasoning
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 3cm-piece ginger, finely grated
- 2 garlic cloves, beaten
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2.5kg Coles Australian Lamb Leg Roast
- Lettuce leaves, to serve
- 150g snow peas, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced into matchsticks
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- 1 lengthy pink chilli, thinly sliced, to serve
- Spring onions, thinly sliced, to serve
The instruction how to make Soy-glazed roast lamb recipe
- Preheat oven to 180C. Combine soy sauce, mirin, sesame oil, ginger, garlic and sugar in a jug. Pour into a frying pan and stir over low warmness till sugar dissolves. Increase warmth to medium and simmer for two minutes or till glaze thickens slightly.
- Place the lamb on a rack in a roasting pan. Using a pointy knife, make small cuts everywhere in the surface of the lamb. Brush the lamb with half of the glaze, booking the remaining glaze. Roast lamb, basting two times more with reserved glaze and overlaying with foil if vital to save you overbrowning, for 1 hour 30 mins. Transfer to a plate and cowl with foil. Set apart for 20 mins to relaxation.
- Slice lamb and serve in lettuce leaves with snow peas, carrot, rice, chilli and spring onion.
Nutritions of Soy-glazed roast lamb recipefatContent: