BLAT loaded pasta salad recipe
The ingredient of BLAT loaded pasta salad recipe
- 250g dried farfalle pasta
- four rashers shortcut bacon, chopped
- 400g punnet tomato medley, small tomatoes halved, massive tomatoes quartered
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 50g combined salad leaves
- 1/3 cup small fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons purple wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1/3 cup shaved parmesan
The instruction how to make BLAT loaded pasta salad recipe
- Cook pasta in a huge saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet instructions. Drain. Refresh beneath bloodless water. Drain nicely.
- Meanwhile, heat a frying pan over high warmth. Cook bacon, stirring, for three to 4 mins or until crisp. Drain on paper towel.
- Place tomato, avocado, salad leaves, basil, pasta and bacon in a big serving bowl. Toss to combine.
- Place oil, vinegar and mustard in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk to mix. Add dressing to salad. Toss to mix. Sprinkle with parmesan. Serve.
Nutritions of BLAT loaded pasta salad recipefatContent: 498.315 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 48.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 19.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 25 milligrams cholesterol