Thai fowl pumpkin curry recipe
The ingredient of Thai fowl pumpkin curry recipe
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, chopped
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, overwhelmed
- 2 tablespoons Thai purple curry paste
- 400g candy potato, peeled, reduce into 3cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 535g can creamy pumpkin soup
- 165ml can coconut milk
- half cup chicken stock
- 300g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 100g inexperienced beans, halved
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- Fried shallots, to serve
The instruction how to make Thai fowl pumpkin curry recipe
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high warmness. Add chicken. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Cover to maintain heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook for three to 4 minutes or until onion is softened. Add curry paste. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add potato, fish sauce, soup, coconut milk and stock. Bring to the boil. Return hen to wok. Reduce warmth to low. Simmer for 15 minutes or until potato is just smooth and sauce has thickened slightly.
- Add broccoli and beans. Simmer for three to five mins or until vegetables are tender.
- Divide rice among serving bowls. Spoon over curry. Top with coriander and fried shallots. Serve.
Nutritions of Thai fowl pumpkin curry recipefatContent: 707.918 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 89.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 37.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 104 milligrams cholesterol