Tuna and herb risoni salad recipe
The ingredient of Tuna and herb risoni salad recipe
- 1 cup dried risoni pasta
- 1/2 cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers
- half cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 bunch clean chives
- half cup drained solar-dried tomato strips
- 425g can tuna in oil, tired, flaked
- 60g child rocket
- 1/4 cup more virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
The instruction how to make Tuna and herb risoni salad recipe
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet directions. Add cauliflower to pan for the last five minutes of cooking time. Drain. Refresh underneath bloodless water. Remove cauliflower.
- Meanwhile, area cucumbers lengthways. Slice. Finely chop herbs. Combine cucumber, herbs, tomato, tuna and rocket in a large bowl.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a big frying pan over high warmness. Add cauliflower and pine nuts. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or till golden. Add pasta, cauliflower and pine nuts to tuna combination in bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk lemon juice and remaining oil in a jug. Drizzle over salad. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Tuna and herb risoni salad recipefatContent: 532.492 calories
saturatedFatContent: 31.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 30.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 27.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 30 milligrams cholesterol