Pork san choy bao recipe
The ingredient of Pork san choy bao recipe
- 70g rice vermicelli noodles
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons finely chopped sparkling ginger
- 400g beef mince
- 2 tablespoons mild soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon darkish soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 300g (three cups) shredded wombok (Chinese cabbage)
- 150g (1 cup) shredded carrot
- 225g can sliced water chestnuts, rinsed, tired
- 2 child cos lettuces, washed, leaves separated
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 55g (1/3 cup) unsalted roasted peanuts, chopped
- Sriracha sauce, to drizzle
The instruction how to make Pork san choy bao recipe
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Pour over boiling water to cowl. Set aside for 15 minutes or till smooth. Drain.
- Meanwhile, warmness the oil in a wok over excessive warmness. Add the garlic and ginger, and stir-fry for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add the beef and stir-fry for six minutes or till beef modifications coloration.
- Combine the soy sauces, rice wine and oyster sauce in a small bowl. Set aside until required.
- Add the cabbage and carrot to the wok. Stir-fry for two minutes or till the cabbage has wilted. Add the water chestnuts and the sauce aggregate and stir-fry till covered. Season with salt and white pepper.
- Place lettuce leaves on a serving platter and top with the pork aggregate, coriander and peanuts. Drizzle over the sriracha sauce.
Nutritions of Pork san choy bao recipefatContent: 415.621 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 26 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 27 grams protein