Roasted broccoli salad with brown rice and quinoa
The ingredient of Roasted broccoli salad with brown rice and quinoa
- 1 cup dried brown rice and quinoa blend (see notes)
- 2 huge zucchini, thickly sliced
- three garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 600g broccoli, reduce into florets (see notes)
- 2 teaspoons lemon rind, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 100g fetta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
The instruction how to make Roasted broccoli salad with brown rice and quinoa
- Cook brown rice and quinoa mixture in a big saucepan of boiling water, following packet instructions, till tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 220C/ 200C fan-forced. Line 2 massive baking trays with baking paper.
- Place zucchini, garlic and half the oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Transfer to one organized tray. Place broccoli on final prepared tray. Drizzle with closing oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake veggies, turning as soon as, for 20 to 25 minutes or until gentle.
- Add lemon rind, lemon juice and fetta to rice aggregate. Toss to mix. Transfer to a serving bowl. Top with greens. Serve sprinkled with pine nuts.
Nutritions of Roasted broccoli salad with brown rice and quinoafatContent: 453.861 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 38.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 18 grams protein
sodiumContent: 16 milligrams cholesterol