Naans with Indian-style lamb
The ingredient of Naans with Indian-style lamb
- 2 tablespoons Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon tandoori paste
- 2 Coles Australian Lamb Backstraps or Leg Steaks
- four portions naan bread or pita bread
- half of cup (140g) Greek-fashion yoghurt, greater
- 1/four cup finely chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 1 medium carrot, peeled into ribbons
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
The instruction how to make Naans with Indian-style lamb
- Combine yoghurt and tandoori paste in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add lamb to the dish. Turn to coat the lamb.
- Preheat a fish fry grill or chargrill on medium-excessive. Cook the lamb for three minutes each aspect for medium or till cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for five minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, cook dinner the bread at the grill for 2 minutes each aspect or till lightly charred and heated thru.
- Place the more yoghurt in a small bowl. Add the coriander and mint and stir to combine. Season.
- Place the carrot, cucumber, lemon juice and oil in a huge bowl and toss to mix. Season.
- Thinly slice the lamb. Spread the bread with a touch of the yoghurt combination. Arrange the carrot mixture and lamb over the pinnacle. Serve with the remaining yoghurt mixture.
Nutritions of Naans with Indian-style lambfatContent: 488.038 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 49 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 30 grams protein