Spaghetti with prawns, corn & rocket
The ingredient of Spaghetti with prawns, corn & rocket
- 350g spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 400g frozen peeled inexperienced prawns with tails intact, thawed
- 1 leek, faded section handiest, halved, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 corncobs, husks, silk and kernels eliminated
- 80ml (1/3 cup) Massel hen fashion liquid stock
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 half of teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 120g pkt infant rocket leaves
The instruction how to make Spaghetti with prawns, corn & rocket
- Cook the pasta in a massive saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat 1/2 the oil in a frying pan over excessive warmness. Cook the prawns for 1-2 mins each aspect or till they curl and alternate coloration. Transfer to a plate. Add the closing oil to the pan. Reduce warmth to medium. Cook the leek, stirring, for 4 minutes or until soft. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or till aromatic. Add the corn and stock. Cook, stirring, for 1-2 mins or until the corn is smooth. Add the prawns, lemon juice and lemon rind. Cook for 1 minute or till the aggregate is heated through.
- Add the pasta and rocket and toss to combine. Divide among serving bowls.
Nutritions of Spaghetti with prawns, corn & rocketfatContent: 555.914 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 71 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 34 grams protein
sodiumContent: 149 milligrams cholesterol