Udon noodle soup with Asian greens
The ingredient of Udon noodle soup with Asian greens
- 1L (4 cups) Massel bird fashion liquid inventory
- 250ml (1 cup) water
- 440g pkt shelf-clean udon noodles
- 1 bunch choy sum, trimmed, reduce into thirds
- three big shallots, trimmed, shredded
The instruction how to make Udon noodle soup with Asian greens
- Bring the inventory and water to the boil in a large saucepan. Cook the noodles for two-three minutes or until soft.
- Stir in the choy sum and simmer for 2 minutes or till wilted.
- Reserve one-area of the shallot. Add remaining shallot to pan. Cook for 1 minute. Ladle amongst serving bowls. Top with the reserved shallot.
Nutritions of Udon noodle soup with Asian greensfatContent: 198.131 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 32 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein