Leek & parmesan risotto
The ingredient of Leek & parmesan risotto
- 1.125L (four half of cups) Massel chook fashion liquid inventory
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 leek, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 440g (2 cups) arborio rice
- 70g (1 cup) finely grated parmesan
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Leek & parmesan risotto
- Bring the stock simply to the boil in a saucepan. Reduce warmness and preserve at a gentle simmer.
- Heat the oil in a big heavy-based totally saucepan over medium warmth. Cook the leek, stirring, for 3 mins or till tender. Add the rice and cook, stirring, for 2 mins or till grains appear glassy.
- Add a ladleful (approximately 125ml/half of cup) of the simmering stock to the rice and stir constantly with a wooden spoon over medium warmness until the liquid is absolutely absorbed. Add the ultimate stock combination a ladleful at a time, stirring until the liquid is absorbed earlier than including the next ladleful. Continue for 15 mins or till rice is gentle but firm to the bite and the risotto is creamy. Remove from warmness. Stir in the grated parmesan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the risotto amongst serving dishes and pinnacle with shaved parmesan.
Nutritions of Leek & parmesan risottofatContent: 536.316 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 89 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 16 grams protein
sodiumContent: 15 milligrams cholesterol