Tuna and risoni salad
The ingredient of Tuna and risoni salad
- 1 cup risoni pasta*
- half of cup (120g) clean ricotta
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil, plus 1/four cup small leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed, tired
- 2 small tomatoes, seeds removed, reduce into thin wedges
- 2 cups wild rocket leaves
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 2 x 185g cans tuna in springwater, tired
The instruction how to make Tuna and risoni salad
- Cook the risoni in a saucepan of boiling, salted water in keeping with packet guidelines. Drain and rinse below cold water.
- Meanwhile, integrate the ricotta, chopped basil and 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a small bowl. Season to flavor.
- Combine the cooked pasta, basil leaves, capers, tomato, rocket leaves, lemon juice and ultimate tablespoon of olive oil in a big bowl. Gently blend thru huge chunks of tuna, being cautious no longer to break them up an excessive amount of.
- Serve crowned with a spoonful of the ricotta.
Nutritions of Tuna and risoni saladfatContent: 437.131 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 42 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein