Salmon en papillote
The ingredient of Salmon en papillote
- 4 (200g each) salmon fillets, pores and skin on
- 1 tablespoon clean dill sprigs
- 2 medium lemons, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon drained infant capers
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Salmon en papillote
- Preheat oven to 2 hundredu00b0C/a hundred and eightyu00b0C fan-compelled.
- Place salmon on 1 1/2 of each paper spherical. Top every with one-sector of the dill, lemon, capers and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Fold paper over to enclose filling. Fold in area to seal. Place on a huge baking tray.
- Bake for 12 minutes or till salmon is just cooked via.
- Serve with salad leaves.
Nutritions of Salmon en papillotefatContent: 395.545 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 1 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 49 grams protein
sodiumContent: 130 milligrams cholesterol