Pork vindaloo with inexperienced beans
The ingredient of Pork vindaloo with inexperienced beans
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1kg red meat fillet, cut into 3cm slices
- 1 brown onion, cut into wedges
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup vindaloo curry paste
- 1 long inexperienced chilli, chopped
- 500ml Massel chicken fashion liquid inventory
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons malt vinegar
- 250g inexperienced beans, trimmed, halved
- Steamed Basmati rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Pork vindaloo with inexperienced beans
- Heat oil in a massive, heavy-primarily based saucepan over medium-excessive warmness. Cook beef, in batches, for two to three mins or till browned. Remove to a massive bowl.
- Add onion and garlic to pan. Reduce warmth to medium-low. Cook, stirring every so often, for five minutes or until onion is softened. Add vindaloo paste and chilli. Cook for two minutes or until aromatic. Increase warmness to high. Add inventory. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly.
- Return pork to vindaloo combination. Simmer for three mins or till pork is cooked thru. Add sugar and vinegar. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or till sugar dissolves.
- Meanwhile, cook beans in a saucepan of boiling, salted water for 3 mins or till smooth and vivid inexperienced. Drain. Add to vindaloo. Stir to combine. Serve with rice.
Nutritions of Pork vindaloo with inexperienced beansfatContent: 179.967 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 4 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 30 grams protein
sodiumContent: 119 milligrams cholesterol