Sweet and bitter beef rice noodles
The ingredient of Sweet and bitter beef rice noodles
- 500g pork fillet, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon shao hsing Chinese cooking wine (see note) or sweet sherry
- 250g packet dried rice stick (pad Thai) noodles
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 small red onions, halved, reduce into wedges
- half of small pineapple, peeled, cored, roughly chopped
- 1 red capsicum, more or less chopped
- 175g sachet sweet & sour hen stir-fry recipe base
The instruction how to make Sweet and bitter beef rice noodles
- Combine red meat, soy sauce and wine or sherry in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Set apart for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, vicinity noodles in a big heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for eight to ten minutes or till noodles soften. Separate noodles with a fork. Drain and rinse underneath bloodless water. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok over high warmth. Add half the pork and stir-fry for 1 to two mins or until browned. Remove to a bowl. Repeat with closing beef.
- Heat remaining oil in wok. Add onions and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add pineapple and capsicum. Stir-fry for 2 to three mins or till capsicum is simply soft. Return beef to wok. Add stir-fry sauce and noodles. Stir-fry for 2 mins or until warmed thru. Spoon into serving bowls. Serve.
Nutritions of Sweet and bitter beef rice noodlesfatContent: 556.87 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 76 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 23 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 31 grams protein
sodiumContent: 119 milligrams cholesterol