Mexican tortilla pie
The ingredient of Mexican tortilla pie
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 massive crimson onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g red meat mince
- 1 small red capsicum, finely chopped
- 125g can corn kernels, tired, rinsed
- 2 teaspoons Mexican chilli powder
- 415g can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup torn clean coriander leaves
- four salsa-flavoured tortillas
- 1 half cups grated tasty cheese
- 1 large tomato, deseeded, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Mexican tortilla pie
- Preheat oven to a hundred and eightyu00b0C. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-excessive warmth. Reserve 2 tablespoons onion. Add garlic and remaining onion to pan. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until soft. Add mince. Cook, breaking up mince with a wooden spoon, for 8 minutes or till browned.
- Add capsicum, corn and chilli powder. Cook, stirring, for three mins or until capsicum is simply soft. Stir in diced tomatoes. Reduce warmness to medium. Simmer, stirring, for five minutes or till mixture is thick. Add 1/2 the coriander. Season with salt. Stir to combine. Set apart for 10 minutes to cool.
- Place a 6cm-deep, 20cm spherical springform pan on a baking tray. Place 1 tortilla in base of pan. Spread one-third of the mince aggregate over tortilla. Sprinkle with 1/three cup of cheese. Repeat layers two times with ultimate tortillas, mince combination and cheese, completing with 1 tortilla. Sprinkle with closing cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or till cheese is golden. Set aside for 5 mins before eliminating from pan.
- Meanwhile, combine chopped tomato, reserved onion and coriander in a bowl. Serve pie with tomato combination.
Nutritions of Mexican tortilla piefatContent: 559.021 calories
saturatedFatContent: 33 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 17 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 21 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 42 grams protein
sodiumContent: 129 milligrams cholesterol