Herb & spice crumbed red meat
The ingredient of Herb & spice crumbed red meat
- 500g sweet potato (kumara), peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 pork cutlets
- 40g (1/four cup) plain flour
- 90g (1 cup) dried breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons ground fennel
- 2 tablespoons chopped sparkling continental parsley
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 125ml (half cup) vegetable oil
- 250g inexperienced spherical beans, trimmed, blanched
- 2 teaspoons pink wine vinegar
The instruction how to make Herb & spice crumbed red meat
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. Place the sweet potato on a covered baking tray. Drizzle with 1/2 the olive oil. Bake for 25 mins or until tender.
- Meanwhile, use the flat aspect of a meat mallet to pound red meat till 2cm thick. Place flour on a plate. Combine the breadcrumbs, fennel and parsley on a plate. Dip the cutlets in flour and shake off extra. Dip in egg, then in crumb combination, pressing firmly to coat. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium-excessive heat. Cook the red meat, in 2 batches, for 2-three mins each facet or until cooked thru.
- Place beans and sweet potato in a bowl. Combine vinegar and final olive oil and pour over bean mixture. Toss to combine. Serve with the red meat.
Nutritions of Herb & spice crumbed red meatfatContent: 739.705 calories
saturatedFatContent: 44 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 42 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 42 grams protein
sodiumContent: 185 milligrams cholesterol