Tandoori bird drumsticks
The ingredient of Tandoori bird drumsticks
- 1/four cup tandoori paste
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup undeniable yoghurt
- 8 big (1.3kg) chicken drumsticks
- 1 garlic clove, beaten
- 1/four teaspoon floor cumin
- half small Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup firmly packed baby spinach
- Steamed Basmati rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Tandoori bird drumsticks
- Combine tandoori paste, 2 teaspoons lemon juice and a pair of tablespoons yoghurt in a massive bowl. Add drumsticks. Toss to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for two hours or in a single day, if time permits.
- Combine garlic, cumin, cucumber, last lemon juice and remaining yoghurt in a bowl. Cover. Refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to one hundred eightyu00b0C/one hundred sixtyu00b0C fan-compelled. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Heat a greased barbecue plate or chargrill on medium-high heat. Cook drumsticks for 5 minutes each facet or until browned. Transfer to organized tray. Bake, included, for 20 to half-hour or until cooked thru.
- Spoon rice into bowls. Top with drumsticks. Add spinach to baking tray. Toss to coat in juices. Top drumsticks with spinach aggregate and last tray juices. Serve with yoghurt combination.
Nutritions of Tandoori bird drumsticksfatContent: 422.791 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 40 grams protein
sodiumContent: 184 milligrams cholesterol