Pea, asparagus and rice soup with Romano sticks
The ingredient of Pea, asparagus and rice soup with Romano sticks
- 60g butter
- 1 massive leek, white component most effective, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, overwhelmed
- 1 cup (220g) arborio rice
- 1L (4 cups) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- 1 cup (150g) clean peas or frozen peas
- 1/2 bunch (about 100g) thin asparagus, trimmed, cut into 4cm portions
- 100g Romano cheese
- 1 sheet (25cm) ready-rolled frozen puff pastry, just thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
The instruction how to make Pea, asparagus and rice soup with Romano sticks
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Melt the butter in a big saucepan over medium warmness. Add leek and garlic, and cook, stirring, for five mins or until gentle. Add rice and stir. Add inventory and water and produce to the boil. Reduce warmness to medium-low and simmer for 12 mins or until rice is nearly tender. Stir in peas and asparagus, and cook dinner for three mins or till smooth.
- Meanwhile, to make the Romano sticks, use a vegetable peeler to shave half of the cheese. Finely grate closing cheese. Cut pastry in half, then each half of into 8 slices. Place slices on an oven tray coated with baking paper. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake in preheated oven for 10 mins or until puffed and golden.
- Stir parsley into soup. Ladle soup into serving bowls. Sprinkle with shaved cheese. Serve with the Romano sticks.
Nutritions of Pea, asparagus and rice soup with Romano sticksfatContent: 605.626 calories
saturatedFatContent: 29 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 18 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 65 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 19 grams protein
sodiumContent: 75 milligrams cholesterol