Penne with treviso, sun-dried tomato & lemon
The ingredient of Penne with treviso, sun-dried tomato & lemon
- 400g penne rigate
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- four short-reduce rindless bacon rashers, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 treviso, leaves separated, coarsely shredded
- five solar-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- three teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 60ml (1/4 cup) sparkling lemon juice
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Penne with treviso, sun-dried tomato & lemon
- Cook pasta in a massive saucepan of salted boiling water till al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, warmness 1/2 the oil in a huge frying pan over medium heat. Cook the bacon, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 mins or till golden. Add garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or till fragrant. Add the treviso. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 mins or until gentle.
- Add the pasta, tomato, lemon rind, lemon juice and remaining oil to the treviso mixture. Toss to mix. Season with salt and pepper. Divide among serving dishes and pinnacle with parmesan.
Nutritions of Penne with treviso, sun-dried tomato & lemonfatContent: 580.77 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 74 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 20 grams protein
sodiumContent: 32 milligrams cholesterol