Pistachio-crusted beef with roasted plums
The ingredient of Pistachio-crusted beef with roasted plums
- 100g pistachio kernels
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 950g red meat mini roast
- Olive oil spray
- 6 ripe plums
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 baby endive, torn into sprigs
The instruction how to make Pistachio-crusted beef with roasted plums
- Preheat oven to one hundred eightyu00b0C. Process the pistachios and fennel seeds in a food processor till coarsely floor.
- Place pistachio aggregate on a sheet of non-stick baking paper. Season with salt and pepper. Spray red meat with oil. Roll the beef inside the pistachio aggregate, pressing firmly to coat.
- Place the beef in a baking dish. Arrange plums around pork. Drizzle oil over the red meat and plums. Season plums with salt and pepper. Bake for 40-forty five mins or until the plums are tender and the pork is golden and cooked through. Cover beef with foil and set apart for 10 mins to relaxation.
- Cut the beef into slices. Divide the beef and plums amongst serving plates. Serve with endive leaves.
Nutritions of Pistachio-crusted beef with roasted plumsfatContent: 403.91 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 49 grams protein
sodiumContent: 125 milligrams cholesterol