The ingredient of Meatball skewers
- 500g lean beef mince
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/four cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/four cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, lightly crushed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sparkling chives
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- half iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 125g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g reduced-fats tasty cheese, reduce into 1cm cubes
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, grated
- Low-fat Italian dressing, to serve
The instruction how to make Meatball skewers
- Combine mince, garlic, parmesan, breadcrumbs, egg and chives in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Roll rounded tablespoons of mixture into balls. Thread three meatballs onto 1 skewer. Repeat with closing meatballs and skewers to make eight skewers. Place on a plate. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate.
- Make salad: Divide lettuce, tomato, cheese and carrot among plates.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a massive, non-stick frying pan over medium-excessive heat. Cook half of the skewers, turning, for eight minutes or till browned and cooked via. Transfer to a plate. Cover to preserve heat. Repeat with last oil and skewers. Serve with salad and dressing.
Nutritions of Meatball skewersfatContent: 376.425 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 40 grams protein
sodiumContent: 154 milligrams cholesterol