Roast beef with pistachio couscous stuffing
The ingredient of Roast beef with pistachio couscous stuffing
- 2kg rolled beef loin, rind scored
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sea salt flakes
- half of cup couscous
- half cup boiling water
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, overwhelmed
- 1/four cup pistachio kernels, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped clean sage leaves
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange rind
The instruction how to make Roast beef with pistachio couscous stuffing
- Make stuffing: Place couscous in a heatproof bowl. Add boiling water. Cover. Stand for three to 5 mins or till liquid has absorbed. Stir with a fork to split grains. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium warmness. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for three minutes or till onion has softened. Add pistachios. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until toasted. Add to couscous with sage and orange rind. Toss to combine. Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/200u00b0C fan-forced.
- Remove string from beef. Unroll. Place on a board, pores and skin-facet down. Slice crossways through thickest part of meat with out slicing through to pores and skin. Open pork out to shape 1 massive piece. Press stuffing over beef. Roll up beef to surround stuffing. Tie with kitchen string at 3cm durations to comfy. Rub with oil. Sprinkle with salt. Place in a huge roasting pan.
- Roast pork for 20 minutes. Reduce heat to a hundred and eightyu00b0C/a hundred and sixtyu00b0C fan-pressured. Roast for 1 hour half-hour or till juices run clean when pork is pierced with a skewer. Cover loosely with foil. Set apart for 15 minutes. Serve.
Nutritions of Roast beef with pistachio couscous stuffingfatContent: 359.217 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 9 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 56 grams protein
sodiumContent: 152 milligrams cholesterol