Prosciutto-wrapped hen with ricotta, spinach and solar-dried tomato
The ingredient of Prosciutto-wrapped hen with ricotta, spinach and solar-dried tomato
- 100g child spinach leaves
- 200g sparkling ricotta cheese
- 50g solar-dried tomatoes, tired, chopped
- four (180g each) chook breast fillets, trimmed
- 8 (100g) slices prosciutto
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Steamed child potatoes, to serve
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Prosciutto-wrapped hen with ricotta, spinach and solar-dried tomato
- Preheat oven to one hundred eightyu00b0C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place spinach in a heatproof bowl. Pour over boiling water. Set aside for 30 seconds. Drain. Rinse underneath bloodless water. Using your palms, squeeze out extra moisture from spinach. Roughly chop.
- Combine spinach, ricotta and tomatoes in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place fowl breasts on a reducing board. Using a knife, butterfly chicken (see observe). Open out flat. Spoon ricotta aggregate over one side of every breast. Fold over to enclose.
- Wrap 2 slices of prosciutto round each breast. Secure with toothpicks. Place on prepared tray. Spray gently with oil. Season with pepper. Bake for 30 to 35 mins or till prosciutto is crisp and hen cooked via. Serve breasts with toddler potatoes and salad leaves.
Nutritions of Prosciutto-wrapped hen with ricotta, spinach and solar-dried tomatofatContent: 347.267 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 53 grams protein
sodiumContent: 142 milligrams cholesterol