Soy and sesame pork skewers with udon noodle stir-fry
The ingredient of Soy and sesame pork skewers with udon noodle stir-fry
- 1/three cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 800g pork rump steak, trimmed, thinly sliced
- Rice bran oil spray
- 1 huge red onion, reduce into 3cm cubes
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 270g packet dried udon noodles
- 2 teaspoons rice bran oil
- 1 massive crimson capsicum, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 425g can toddler corn spears, tired, halved lengthways
- 150g snow peas, trimmed, halved
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
The instruction how to make Soy and sesame pork skewers with udon noodle stir-fry
- Combine soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and sugar in a huge bowl. Add beef. Toss to combine. Cover, refrigerate for three hours, if time allows.
- Spray a chargrill pan with rice bran oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Thread red meat and onion alternately onto skewers. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cook skewers for eight to 10 mins, turning, or till browned and cooked via.
- Meanwhile, make stir-fry Cook noodles in a big saucepan of boiling water, following packet guidelines, till just gentle. Drain. Heat oil in a huge deep frying pan over medium-excessive heat. Add capsicum, broccoli and corn. Cook, stirring, for three mins. Add snow peas. Cook, stirring, for two mins. Add sesame oil, lemon juice and noodles. Cook. Stirring, for 1 minute or until combined.
- Serve skewers on stir-fry.
Nutritions of Soy and sesame pork skewers with udon noodle stir-fryfatContent: 336.751 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 21 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 34 grams protein
sodiumContent: 83 milligrams cholesterol