Mini Vietnamese crepes recipe
The ingredient of Mini Vietnamese crepes recipe
- 30 cooked prawns, peeled, deveined, halved lengthways
- 50g (half of cup) bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1 lengthy fresh pink chilli, sliced
- 1/three cup sparkling coriander leaves, plus greater, to serve
- Sweet chilli sauce or Vietnamese dipping sauce, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- 175g (1 cup) rice flour
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- half of teaspoon turmeric
- 270ml can coconut milk
- 80ml (1/3 cup) rice wine vinegar
- 55g (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- half of teaspoon salt
- 1 (about 150g) carrot, julienned
The instruction how to make Mini Vietnamese crepes recipe
- For the crepes, combine the rice flour, cornflour, sugar, salt and turmeric in a bowl. Slowly whisk within the coconut milk and 250ml (1 cup) water. Cover with plastic wrap and region inside the fridge for 4 hours or overnight to rest.
- Meanwhile, for the pickled carrot, integrate the vinegar, sugar, salt and 80ml (1/three cup) water in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or till the sugar dissolves. Place the carrot in a heatproof bowl and pour over the vinegar mixture. Set apart to cool. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes or until required.
- Drain the carrot, discarding the liquid. Place the carrot in a bowl. Add the prawns, sprouts, chilli and coriander. Toss to mix. Cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator till required.
- Heat a huge non-stick frying pan over medium-excessive warmth till warm. Spray with oil. Give the crepe mixture a terrific stir. Carefully drop 1 tablespoonful of the batter into the pan. Cook for 1-2 mins or until bubbles seem at the floor. Carefully turn and prepare dinner for a similarly minute. Transfer to a cord rack. Continue with the final batter, reheating the pan among batches and stirring the batter frequently.
- Spoon some prawn aggregate into the centre of each crepe. Serve with sweet chilli or dipping sauce and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Mini Vietnamese crepes recipefatContent: