Beef and cheese mini burgers
The ingredient of Beef and cheese mini burgers
- 400g beef mince
- 1 medium brown onion, grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 50g gherkins, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- eight dinner rolls
- four slices reduced-fat cheese, halved
- Tomato sauce, to serve
- American-fashion mustard, to serve
The instruction how to make Beef and cheese mini burgers
- Place mince, onion, garlic, gherkin, tomato sauce and egg in a huge bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix to combine. Roll 2 heaped tablespoons of mixture to make 8 balls. Flatten slightly. Place on a big plate. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a fish fry plate on medium-high heat. Cook patties for 3 to four mins every aspect or until cooked thru.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill on medium. Cut every bun in half of horizontally. Place halves, cut-facet up, on a baking tray. Place patties on bottom half of of buns. Top with one piece of cheese. Cook for 2 to a few minutes or until buns are golden and cheese has melted.
- Top mince patties with tomato sauce and American mustard. Sandwich with bun tops. Serve.
Nutritions of Beef and cheese mini burgersfatContent: 283.454 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 31.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 18.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 59 milligrams cholesterol