Pressure cooker spaghetti bolognaise
The ingredient of Pressure cooker spaghetti bolognaise
- 500g lean pork mince
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- 140g tomato paste
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 400g spaghetti
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- four teaspoons parmesan, grated, to serve
The instruction how to make Pressure cooker spaghetti bolognaise
- Brown onion in oil in the pressure cooker. Add mince and brown. Drain any excess fats.
- Add blended herbs. Add salt & pepper to flavor. Stir. Add tomato paste, stir. Add diced tomatoes, and may of soup. Add 1 half cans of water. Add sugar. Stir. Close and lock lid of pressure cooker. Cook at high pressure for 15 minutes. Release steam and open lid carefully.
- Meanwhile, boil spaghetti in salted water for endorsed time. Drain. Divide onto 4 dinner plates.
- Spoon bolognaise sauce over cooked spaghetti. Serve with 1 teaspoon parmesan consistent with plate.
Nutritions of Pressure cooker spaghetti bolognaisefatContent: