Curtis Stones barbecued salmon with poké sauce and sushi-fashion rice
The ingredient of Curtis Stones barbecued salmon with poké sauce and sushi-fashion rice
- 1/four cup (60ml) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mirin seasoning
- 2 1/2 teaspoons sambal oelek
- 1 half of teaspoons finely grated sparkling ginger
- eleven/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 8 Coles Deli Fresh Skin On Salmon Portions
- 1 half of tablespoon canola oil
- 600g watermelon, peeled, cut into 1.5cm cubes (approximately 4 cups)
- 400g frozen edamame beans or large beans, cooked and peeled
- Sushi-Style Rice with Roasted Nori & Sesame (see notes) or 4 cups steamed medium-grain rice, cooled to room temperature
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1 radish, reduce into nice matchstick-length strips
The instruction how to make Curtis Stones barbecued salmon with poké sauce and sushi-fashion rice
- In a small bowl, whisk soy sauce, lemon juice, mirin, sambal oelek, ginger, sesame oil and spring onions. Season the pokeu0301 sauce with salt and pepper.
- Prepare a barbecue hot plate for medium warmth. Coat salmon with canola oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Barbecue salmon for three-four mins each side or until opaque however nonetheless rosy in thickest part while pierced with the top of a small knife.
- In a big bowl, just earlier than serving, gently toss watermelon and edamame with 1/3 cup (80ml) of the pokeu0301 sauce.
- Divide rice, salmon fillets, pores and skin-side up, and watermelon aggregate among eight dinner plates. Top with a few pokeu0301 sauce and nori mixture. Garnish with coriander and radish and serve with remaining pokeu0301 sauce.
Nutritions of Curtis Stones barbecued salmon with poké sauce and sushi-fashion ricefatContent: 625.941 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 54 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 12 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 40 grams protein