Pasta with tomato, mushroom and rocket
The ingredient of Pasta with tomato, mushroom and rocket
- 400g fettuccine
- 500g ripe Roma tomatoes, diced
- 150g button mushrooms, sliced
- 100g toddler rocket leaves
- 3/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/three cup greater-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups 4 cheese combination
The instruction how to make Pasta with tomato, mushroom and rocket
- Cook pasta in a saucepan, following packet instructions, until simply smooth.
- Meanwhile, combine tomato, mushroom, rocket and olives in a bowl. Drain pasta and go back to pan. Stir in oil. Toss till pasta is nicely coated. Add tomato combination and 1 cup COON Pasta Shredded Cheese. Toss to mix. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon pasta into serving bowls. Sprinkle with closing COON Pasta Shredded Cheese. Serve.
Nutritions of Pasta with tomato, mushroom and rocketfatContent: 773.882 calories
saturatedFatContent: 38 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 77 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 26 grams protein
sodiumContent: 33 milligrams cholesterol