Creamy pumpkin gnocchi
The ingredient of Creamy pumpkin gnocchi
- 325g Jap pumpkin, peeled, cut into 2cm cubes
- olive oil cooking spray
- 5 rashers rindless bacon, chopped
- 1 crimson onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, beaten
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/four cup pine nuts
- 500g gnocchi pasta
- half cup crumbled reduced-fats feta cheese
- 1 cup light cream
- 1/four cup greater-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, kind of chopped
- half cup grated parmesan cheese, to serve
The instruction how to make Creamy pumpkin gnocchi
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Grease a 12-cup capability ovenproof dish. Place pumpkin on a baking tray coated with baking paper. Lightly spray with oil. Roast for 20 mins or until pumpkin is soft.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high warmth. Add bacon, onion and garlic. Cook for 7 minutes or till bacon is mild golden. Spoon into ovenproof dish.
- Return frying pan to warmness. Add oil and pine nuts and cook dinner, stirring from time to time, for 2 mins or till golden. Place in dish with bacon.
- Meanwhile, cook dinner gnocchi in a saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet instructions, until simply tender. Drain. Add gnocchi, pumpkin, feta, cream, oil and basil to bacon aggregate. Stir lightly to mix. Bake for 10 mins or until heated thru. Serve with parmesan and freshly floor black pepper.
Nutritions of Creamy pumpkin gnocchifatContent: 727.038 calories
saturatedFatContent: 47 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 16 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 27 grams protein