The ingredient of Gazpacho
- 1 crimson capsicum, halved, deseeded
- 625ml (2 half cups) Italian tomato sauce (see associated recipe)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 125ml (half cup) olive oil
- 2 teaspoons purple wine vinegar
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped clean coriander
- Ice cubes, to serve
The instruction how to make Gazpacho
- Preheat grill on high. Cook capsicum, skin-aspect up, below grill for 8-10 mins or till charred and blistered. Transfer to a sealable plastic bag and set apart for five minutes (this helps elevate the pores and skin). Peel pores and skin from capsicum and coarsely chop the flesh.
- Place the capsicum, tomato sauce, garlic and cumin in the bowl of a food processor and manner until nicely blended. With the motor walking, upload the oil in a skinny consistent circulation till blended. Add the vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Process until nicely mixed. Transfer to a pitcher bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and vicinity within the refrigerator for four hours to relax.
- Combine the cucumber and coriander in a small bowl.
- Divide gazpacho among serving bowls and sprinkle with the cucumber combination. Serve with ice cubes.
Nutritions of GazpachofatContent: 328.625 calories
saturatedFatContent: 33 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 2.5 grams protein