Beef in black bean sauce
The ingredient of Beef in black bean sauce
- 1/four cup black bean garlic sauce
- half teaspoon arrowroot
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 450g beef rump steak, thinly sliced across the grain
- 1 brown onion, halved, sliced
- 1 green capsicum, sliced
- 100g beansprouts, trimmed
- 2 cups steamed rice or special fried rice (see related recipe), to serve
The instruction how to make Beef in black bean sauce
- Combine black bean sauce, arrowroot and 1 tablespoon cold water to form a paste.
- Heat a huge wok over high heat till hot. Add 2 teaspoons oil and swirl to coat base and aspects. Add one-1/3 of the red meat and stir-fry for 1 minute or until sealed. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with oil and remaining red meat in 2 batches.
- Add final oil and onion to wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add capsicum. Stir-fry for 30 seconds. Return red meat and juices to wok. Add black bean aggregate to wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until sauce thickens barely. Remove from warmness. Add beansprouts. Toss to combine. Serve over rice.
Nutritions of Beef in black bean saucefatContent: