Chicken and vast bean pies
The ingredient of Chicken and vast bean pies
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- eight (approximately 600g) chicken thigh fillets, reduce into 2cm pieces
- 1 large leek, thinly sliced
- 2 bacon rashers, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, overwhelmed
- 400g can Heinz Big Red tomato soup
- half of cup (125ml) thickened cream
- 1 cups (150g) frozen vast beans, outer pores and skin peeled
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves
- 2 sheets (25cm) geared up-rolled frozen puff pastry
- 1 egg, gently whisked
- Mashed potato, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken and vast bean pies
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Heat the oil in a huge frying pan over excessive heat. Add one-area of the fowl and cook dinner, turning on occasion, for 5 minutes or until brown all over. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat in 3 more batches with closing bird.
- Add the leek, bacon and garlic to the pan and cook dinner, stirring, for five minutes or till leek softens. Return the hen with the Heinz Big Red tomato soup and thickened cream. Cook, stirring, for 10 minutes or until sauce boils and thickens barely and chook is cooked thru. Remove from warmth. Add the large beans and thyme and stir to mix. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Set apart for half-hour to cool slightly.
- Spoon fowl combination frivolously amongst four 1 half-cup (375ml) capability ramekins. Place on an oven tray. Use a 15cm-diameter round pastry cutter to reduce four discs from the pastry. Place a pastry disc over each ramekin to enclose filling. Lightly brush with egg and place on an oven tray.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 mins or till pastry is puffed and golden and pies are heated thru. Serve right now with mashed potato, if desired.
Nutritions of Chicken and vast bean piesfatContent: 798.499 calories
saturatedFatContent: 54 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 25 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 37 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 39 grams protein
sodiumContent: 250 milligrams cholesterol