Salami & tomato piadina
The ingredient of Salami & tomato piadina
- 225g (1 1/2 cups) plain flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 125ml (1/2 cup) heat water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, more
- 125ml (half of cup) Napoletana pasta sauce
- 85g (three/four cup) coarsely grated mozzarella
- 70g sliced salami
- 125g yellow grape tomatoes
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Salami & tomato piadina
- Preheat oven to 240u00b0C. Place flour, oil and water in a bowl. Mix until simply blended. Turn onto a gently floured surface. Knead till easy. Roll out to a 22cm-diameter disc.
- Brush a 22cm (base size) non-stick ovenproof frying pan with the more oil. Heat over medium-excessive warmth. Add the dough disc. Spread with pasta sauce and sprinkle with the mozzarella. Arrange salami and tomatoes on top. Cook for 7 mins or until base is nearly crisp.
- Transfer to oven. Bake for 7 minutes or until the mozzarella melts and salami is crisp. Top with basil leaves.
Nutritions of Salami & tomato piadinafatContent: 414.665 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 45 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 16 grams protein
sodiumContent: 32 milligrams cholesterol