Lemon & sumac fish with spiced eggplant
The ingredient of Lemon & sumac fish with spiced eggplant
- four x 160g skinless blue-eye fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sumac*
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 eggplant, reduce into 2cm cubes
- 1 crimson capsicum, more or less chopped
- 1 teaspoon floor coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Lemon & sumac fish with spiced eggplant
- Place fish in a shallow bowl with 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice and toss to mix. Sprinkle with sumac, cowl and set aside.
- Meanwhile, warmness 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a big, deep frypan over medium warmness. Add the eggplant and capsicum, and prepare dinner, stirring, for eight mins or till the capsicum is sort of gentle.
- Add the coriander and cumin, and stir to coat. Add the tomato, lessen heat to low and cook, stirring every now and then, for 5 minutes or till the eggplant is smooth however nevertheless holds its form and maximum of the liquid has been absorbed. Stir in the sesame seeds. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Wipe out the frypan with paper towel.
- Heat the remaining olive oil over medium-excessive heat inside the frypan. Add the fish fillets and cook for 3-four mins each side until just cooked through.
- Just earlier than serving, stir the parsley leaves and the last lemon juice into the spiced eggplant. Divide the eggplant among four bowls or plates and pinnacle with the sumac fish fillets.
Nutritions of Lemon & sumac fish with spiced eggplantfatContent: 275.806 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein
sodiumContent: 157 milligrams cholesterol