Three cheese pasta
The ingredient of Three cheese pasta
- 375g packet clean lasagne sheets
- 1/2 bunch clean thyme
- 20g butter
- 250g bathtub mascarpone
- 80g gorgonzola
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan or vegetarian hard cheese
The instruction how to make Three cheese pasta
- Using a pointy knife, reduce lasagne sheets into 3cm-huge strips.
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions till soft. Drain, booking 1/4 cup liquid.
- Meanwhile, take away thyme leaves from sprigs, reserving any flowers (see be aware). Melt butter in a massive non-stick frying pan over medium warmness. Add thyme. Cook for 1 minute or till fragrant. Reduce warmness to low. Add mascarpone. Cook, stirring, for 2 to a few mins or until melted and easy. Stir in gorgonzola and parmesan. Cook, stirring, for 1 to two mins or until melted. Add pasta and reserved cooking liquid. Toss for 1 to 2 minutes or till heated via. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide pasta among plates. Serve, sprinkled with reserved thyme vegetation.
Nutritions of Three cheese pastafatContent: 661.552 calories
saturatedFatContent: 44.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 27 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 44.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 20.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 92 milligrams cholesterol