Rosemary lamb with mashed peas
The ingredient of Rosemary lamb with mashed peas
- 2 (about 500g every) Heart Smart lamb spherical roast
- 2 tablespoons sparkling rosemary leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt & freshly floor pepper
- 1kg parsnips, peeled, quartered lengthways
- 1 bunch baby carrots, ends trimmed
- 500g Birds Eye frozen peas
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Massel beef stock
The instruction how to make Rosemary lamb with mashed peas
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Place the lamb roasts on a twine rack over a baking dish. Use a small, sharp knife to make small slits over the lamb. Push a chunk of rosemary and garlic into every slit. Rub with 1 teaspoon of the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss the parsnips and carrots in the remaining oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread over a tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Roast for 30 minutes. Add the lamb and preserve to cook for a further 20-half-hour, for medium, or till cooked for your liking.
- Meanwhile, prepare dinner the peas in a small saucepan of boiling water, until gentle. Drain properly. Mash the peas.
- Add the stock to the baking dish. Bring to the boil and boil for 1-2 minutes or until inventory reduces barely. Thinly slice the lamb. Serve the lamb with the roasted parsnips, carrots, smashed peas and drizzle with the decreased stock.
Nutritions of Rosemary lamb with mashed peasfatContent: 407.973 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 25 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 12 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 44 grams protein
sodiumContent: 107 milligrams cholesterol