Zucchini, rice and chickpea salad
The ingredient of Zucchini, rice and chickpea salad
- 1 half cups medium-grain brown rice (see observe)
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 2 small zucchini, peeled into ribbons
- 230g jar pitted Sicilian olives, halved
- 1/3 cup shaved parmesan
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 60g child rocket
- 1/three cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped sparkling dill
- 1/four cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons more virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Zucchini, rice and chickpea salad
- Cook the rice following packet directions.
- Place 1/2 the chickpeas in a big bowl. Using a fork, roughly mash. Add zucchini, olive, parmesan, celery, rocket, parsley, dill, cooked rice and ultimate chickpeas.
- Whisk lemon juice and oil collectively in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over salad. Toss lightly to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Zucchini, rice and chickpea saladfatContent: 564.996 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 73.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 15.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 8 milligrams cholesterol